Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crystal Baths

The other day I woke up to find that I could hardly move my neck.  What a pain in the...neck!

Well spending all day walking round like a robot and popping pills with no relief  I had decided that once the kids were out of my hair for the evening I would take a nice long soak in the tub, with a hot flannel around my neck.  And as I sometimes do when I fancy a treat, I choose a few crystals to pop in there too.

Water is excellent at absorbing crystal vibrations and energies into it's structure and will then distribute it evenly throughout the bath.  Therefore filling my aura field with lovely gently crystal healing.  And with some candles, a bit of plinky plonky music and a drop or two of essential oils, I was all set for my me time.

Now I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good at remembering stuff, and with all the different crystals and their various properties it can be a hard task to try and remember them all.  And quite frankly it makes my head hurt if I try!  So I have (and there should be) no shame in having to look things up from time to time.  After all that's why people write all those wonderful books about crystals, which I am hard pushed to walk past.  This way you will always be able to find a crystal or combo that will work for your needs.  You can also just choose your favorite or a crystal that you drawn to and catches your eye.  Then bathe yourself it it's loving energies.  Another way to infuse your bath with crystals is to keep a crystal in some bath salts.

Of course on a more serious note, it's always important to check the softness of your crystal and see if it is toxic.  There will be nothing worse than putting a much loved crystal into a bath and seeing it dissolve before your eyes, or give you a pretty nasty rash!  If in doubt leave it out.  I have a list of toxic crystals and stones on another blog post here, but is is by no means a fully comprehensive list as I try to keep it updated as regularly as I can.  So please, please check with whatever sources you have at your disposal.

Here are some Crystals you might like to try:

  • Blue Lace Agate
  • Amethyst
  • Aventurine
  • Calcite
  • Carnelian
  • Citrine
  • Fluorite
  • Howlite
  • Jasper
  • Quartz
  • Rose Quartz
  • Smoky Quartz
  • Rhodonite

You can also choose your crystals using the method of colour to resonate with the chakras you feel need some attention, or simply have a rainbow bath.  Chakra bath salts would also be wonderful.

As always, I advise the method I have always gone by when getting information on anything to do with the spiritual, metaphysical or crystals.  Always go with what sings to your soul.  If it doesn't feel right to you, go with something that does, everyone is different and different things work for different people.  There is no right or wrong way.  Be sure to find your own path and enjoy your journey of discovery... Life is an adventure!

Crystal Blessings!

Morwenna


No comments:

Post a Comment